** REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT HAS NOW CLOSED **
Advanced Trainees in Haematology & Medical Oncology
This event hosted by PCPA is open, by invitation to current Haematology and Medical Oncology Advanced Trainees based in Australia.
Please ensure you complete all questions including personal information and event attendance.
Additional Registration Information:
On submission of the online registration forms, your registration will be acknowledged via email, and your requirements confirmed. At the meeting you will receive the program, a list of delegates and any other hand-out materials.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the event organisers. For any cancellations and changes to your requests after registration closes on Friday 8 March 2019, please contact Libbi Langford at the PCPA Event Management Team.
This program is in high demand and once full, a wait list will be established. Please be considerate to fellow Advanced Trainees and advise as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend.
PCPA will cover participation costs for all invited Advanced Trainees. Registration entitles each trainee to:
- Admission to all sessions
- Training program, list of delegates and any hand-out materials
- Conference catering including lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- Social networking event Saturday evening
- Access to speakers presentations post event
- One nights accommodation inclusive of one breakfast (regional and interstate attendees)
- Flights to and from Sydney (interstate attendees)
- Ground transportation to/from the airport at your home port and in Sydney (regional and interstate attendees)
- Self parking (local attendees)
PCPA Advanced Trainee Program Access:
Each delegate at the meeting will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and for conference catering.
The program includes dedicated Haematology and Medical Oncology sessions as well as combined sessions. Attendance at all sessions is compulsory.
Attendees will be responsible for the payment of any items not listed above, including room incidentals and additional charges for guests.
Please note that flights will be booked based on your registration selection. Once ticketed, changes to flights will be at the expense of the attendee, with a fee of $125 per change, plus any fare or tax difference. Please check that you have used your full name in your registration details before submission – it must match your photo ID.